ASE Certified Master Automotive Technicians
The Area’s Auto Repair Experts - Portland, Oregon
Vincent Vierck, along with his wife Becky, opened Re-Born Automotive in Portland, OR in 1983. Vince has been working on European vehicles since he was still in high school. He has always had a passion for the auto repair industry, and he wanted to help the people in his community by providing them with quality, dependable, trustworthy auto repairs and services.
For the past 34 years, Re-Born Automotive has specialized in providing quality repair and maintenance services for both European and Asian vehicles. In addition, we've been working on select late model domestic vehicles since 2012. Our certified technicians stand behind all of our repairs and services with an industry-leading warranty, removing any worry you may have otherwise experienced at other auto repair facilities.
Currently, Re-Born Automotive has three Master ASE and two ASE Certified technicians. In addition, both Vince and Becky are AMi Graduates. We are an Oregon Eco Biz certified and ASE Blue Seal Facility. We are also members of other auto repair associations, including ASA, AAA, NATA, and NFIB.
Our technicians have many years of experience and training in providing quality repairs and services for most makes and models, including vintage British vehicles, and use only the latest equipment. When you visit our shop, our technicians are happy to answer all of your questions, and they'll guide you through each step of your vehicle’s the repair process. They'll show you why we are the leading auto repair shop in Portland, OR!
At Re-Born Automotive, we're just a bunch or regular and honest folks, who have been servicing the greater Portland area for 34 years and counting. We have a convenient location, awesome lobby area, and offer a free courtesy shuttle to our clients.
Visit or call our facility today, and see for yourself why Re-Born Automotive is the premier auto repair shop in Portland, OR!
Code of Ethics
Looking for an honest mechanic in Portland?
Re-Born Automotive, Inc. is a member of the Automotive Service Association and subscribes to the following business practices:
- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms
- To employ the best-skilled technicians available
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services which clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts
- To provide customers the chance to inspect replaced parts upon request
- To have a sense of personal obligation to every customer
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept
- To maintain customer service records for a minimum of two years or more
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customers’ complaints
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry